Health and Shine - Omega-3
Health & Shine Omega-3 is a premium fish oil supplement for dogs made from 100% wild caught mackerel, herring, anchovies and sardines caught in the clean, cold and pristine waters of Iceland.
- Promotes healthy skin and a rich and beautiful coat
- 100% wild-caught Mackerel, Herring, Anchovies & Sardines
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that are vital for joint & heart health and the maintenance of brain and eyes
- Great for homemade or raw diets, comes with a pump dispenser providing a mess-free alternative to capsules; purified for no fishy odor
- Exceptional and unique blends that pair perfectly with Dr. Harvey’s dog foods
The Skinny on Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Your dog relies on Omega-3 fatty acids for many things, including vision and brain development in young puppies, support skin, joint & heart health, and a whole host of other physiologic functions.
- Because dogs, as well as humans, are incapable of producing Omega-3 fatty acids on their own, they must get them through their diet.
- The best sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are Fish Oils, like Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine.
Made with Safe & Sustainable Fish
Not only is Health and Shine made from the highest quality fish oil available, our oils are made with cold-water Icelandic fish using certified sustainable fishing methods.
Which Formula Should I Choose?
If you’ve been feeding our dog foods, you know that we recommend variety in your dog’s diet. This is exactly the reason we’re offering two different formulas. Variety is key!
- Both formulas offer a multitude of health benefits & there is no right answer to which formula you should choose.
- They can be used together or can be alternated to offer the greatest nutritional variety.
- Both formulas make a great topper as dogs love the taste!
Omega-3 Fish Oil Formula
Calorie Content (metabolized energy (ME)as fed): 10,000 Kcal/kg (46 Kcal/teaspoon).
1 pump is approximately 1 teaspoon.
Ingredients: mackerel oil, sardine oil, herring oil, anchovy oil.
Salmon + Krill Oil Formula
Calorie Content (metabolized energy (ME)as fed): 9,000 Kcal/kg (41 Kcal/teaspoon).
1 pump is approximately ½ teaspoon.
Ingredients: salmon oil, krill oil.
Feeding Directions (Per Day):
Shake well before use. Best if mixed directly with food. 1 pump is approximately 1 teaspoon for Omega-3 Fish Oil and 1 pump is approximately ½ teaspoon for Salmon and Krill Oil.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Each 16 oz bottle contains approximately 190 pumps.