Looking to show your pup a little extra love this Valentine’s Day? Try making frozen treats for Valentine’s Day for them!
These frozen treats are a great way to provide your dog with a natural probiotic while also boosting their immune system.
- 2 cups raw goat’s milk
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Dr. Harvey’s Emune-Boost supplement
- Dr. Harvey’s Chicken Hearts
- Blend together raw goat’s milk, strawberries, and raspberries
- Pour blended mixture into heart shaped molds
- Sprinkle Dr. Harvey’s Emune-Boost supplement on to each heart
- Add a Dr. Harvey’s Chicken Heart to the middle of each heart
- Place molds in the freezer for one hour or longer
- Give one to your pup to enjoy!
Let us know if you decided to try out this recipe and be sure to share a picture with us!