A New Base-Mix from Dr. Harvey's
Our newest base-mix that takes the prep-work and guesswork out of creating a balanced, nutritious Raw & Homemade Diet. Raw Vibrance can be used in rotation with any of our incredible base-mixes & your companion dog will love the variety.
- Raw Vibrance is a Grain-Free and Holistic blend of 24 incredible whole foods — including Raw Goat’s Milk, Green Lipped Mussels, Shiitake Mushrooms & Eggshell Membrane.
- Made with 9 Dehydrated Vegetables, 2 Antioxidant-Rich Fruits, 2 Energy-Packed seeds, Bone Meal & Crushed Eggshells for calcium, and 9 other Immune-Boosting Superfoods
- Raw Vibrance makes it easy and safe to prepare a Raw Diet in a matter of minutes, right in your own kitchen. No Guesswork, hassle or mess.
- Simply add hot water to the base-mix, add your choice of protein and oil – and that’s it! Use Raw or Lightly-Cooked Meat.
- Non-GMO Certified & Made in the USA
Broccoli, Green Beans, Squash, Carrots, Celery, Cabbage, Crushed Eggshell, Spinach, Pumpkin, Beets, Raw Goat’s Milk Powder, Apples, Blueberries, Bone Meal, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Shiitake Mushrooms, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Milk Thistle, Ginger, Spirulina, Kelp, Parsley, Eggshell Membrane
Tell Us About Yourself
Tell Us About Yourself
The vet said whatever I fed them was simply amazing because he had never seen such healthy Danes before…No one thought he had a chance because he was so sick but now he is like a whole new dog!
Hunter, tried raw vibrance with some lightly cooked lean grass-fed beef last night and he loved it!
Each exceptional ingredient Dr. Harvey’s chose for Raw Vibrance plays a specific role for my dogs’ mental and physical health.
The Scoop on Raw Diets
A growing number of pet parents are feeding their companion a raw diet — and for many good reasons! Cooking and high-pressure processing kills many vital enzymes and vitamins, and kibble is loaded with starch, salt and other chemicals. A raw diet preserves wholesome naturally-occurring nutrients, and can contribute to several benefits such as:
- More Energy and Vitality
- Stronger Immune System
- Improved Joint and Bone Health
- Healthier Teeth and Gums
- Reduced Body Odor, Reduced Stool Odor and Fresher Breath
- Softer and shinier coat
- Promotes Healthy Weight and Improved Muscle Tone
It’s so easy to prepare!
It takes just minutes a day and it’s worth it. Your dog deserves real ingredients.
- Step 1 Add hot water to Raw Vibrance.
- Step 2 Let sit for 8 minutes.
- Step 3 Add your choice of high-quality Raw or Lightly-Cooked protein. (beef, poultry, fish, eggs etc.)
- Step 4 Add your choice of oil. (Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, Flax Oil, Olive Oil, or Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine)
The Challenge of Preparing A Raw Food Diet
Creating a Raw Diet for your companion dog can be surprisingly tricky, messy and time consuming. Even after weeding through the confusing & often contradictory information about how to properly balance a Raw Diet, attempts can still come up short on nutrition.
Unfortunately, many Pet Parents give up on Raw Diets because they run into challenges like:
- They don’t always have the time in their busy schedule to prepare a complete and balanced raw diet.
- They are not 100% sure if they are providing their companion with a suitable amount of nutrition.
- Trying to find the right organ meats and bones can be frustrating.
- Grinding organ meats and bones can be complicated and messy.
Raw Vibrance to the Rescue!
We created Raw Vibrance to take the prep-work and guess-work out of creating a balanced, nutritious Raw & Homemade Diet. Just combine Raw Vibrance’s nutritional base with high-quality, human-grade protein from your trusted food market, add your choice of oil for healthy fats, and you’re all done!
In a matter of minutes — and with no guesswork, hassle or mess — you can prepare healthy and balanced meals every day. Feeding your companion an incredibly healthy and beneficial raw diet has never been easier!
And by the way: we respect that some pet parents aren’t comfortable serving raw meat, or don’t feel that it’s right for their companion. If you feel this way, then don’t worry: you can simply replace raw meat with lightly cooked meat.
Raw Vibrance: What’s Inside
Raw Vibrance is made from 24 incredibly nutritious whole foods, sourced from the finest human-grade ingredients, and manufactured in the U.S. per strict quality assurance standards. Here’s why you can feel GREAT about serving your companion Raw Vibrance:
- 9 ultra-nutritious vegetables — such as broccoli, green beans, squash, beets, celery, spinach and more — that are abundant in vitamins and minerals, and contain healthy gut microflora.
- Bone meal, crushed eggshells and eggshell membranes, which provide the required amount of calcium and support joint health.
- Raw Goat’s Milk is an amazing probiotic and amazing for your dog’s digestive system.
- Apples and blueberries that are high in dietary fiber, and contain powerful antioxidants and disease fighting properties.
- Ginger that supports healthy digestion and virtually odorless stool (you’re welcome!).
- Chia seeds and sesame seeds that boost energy, and are packed with Omega 3, fiber, antioxidants, calcium and magnesium.
- Green lipped mussels, which are an excellent source of Omega 3 and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shiitake mushrooms, which contain potent immune-boosting properties.
What’s NOT Inside Raw Vibrance
Commercial dog foods use preservatives to give their food a longer shelf life, since meat cannot stay fresh at room temperature for more than a few hours. What’s more, commercial dog foods use dyes, artificial flavorings and other chemicals to enhance the way the food looks and tastes. These additives can have detrimental effects on your dog’s short and long-term health.
Raw Vibrance and all of our products are made with:
- NO Preservatives
- NO Dyes
- NO Artificial Ingredients
- NO Chemicals
It’s the best of Mother Nature’s kitchen, by way of your trusted friends at Dr. Harvey’s!
Our Ingredients Tell It All!
Ingredients: Broccoli, Green Beans, Squash, Carrots, Celery, Cabbage, Crushed Eggshell, Spinach, Beets, Raw Goat’s Milk Powder, Apples, Blueberries, Bone Meal, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Shiitake Mushrooms, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Ginger, Kelp, Parsley, Eggshell Membrane
Guaranteed Analysis: min. crude protein – 11%, min. crude fat – 2%, max. crude fiber – 7%, max. moisture – 12.5%
Raw Vibrance is 70 calories per scoop. A scoop is approximately 22 grams of the Raw Vibrance dehydrated base-mix.
Questions? Ask Dr. Harvey
If you have additional questions regarding Raw Vibrance or starting your dog on a Raw or Homemade diet, contact Dr. Harvey today.
You can email us at email@example.com or call our Toll Free number and “Ask for Dr. Harvey”. That number is 866-DOC H-123 (866.362.4123)
Dr. Harvey is a wealth of information, a teacher and lecturer, he is always happy to respond to your questions or comments concerning your companion animals.
Frequently Asked Questions
My dogs aren’t on a Raw Diet, do I have to use Raw meat with Raw Vibrance?
Answer: No. If you’re not comfortable using Raw meat, don’t worry, you can lightly cook the meat that you add to Raw Vibrance.
I’m currently using a different Dr. Harvey’s Base Mix, can I use Raw Vibrance also?
Answer: Yes. You can use Raw Vibrance in rotation with any of our other amazing base mixes & your dog will LOVE the variety. However, if your dog needs requires a very specific diet, please consult the Dr. Harvey’s team before adding Raw Vibrance into your rotation.
Do I have to add Organ meat to Raw Vibrance?
Answer: No, you don’t have to add organ meat. However, you can if you’d like to.
Do I have to add Bone to Raw Vibrance for calcium?
Answer: No, Raw Vibrance includes Bone Meal & Crushed Egg Shells that meet your dog’s calcium requirements.