November 19, 2011
Posted By Dr. Harvey
There is little doubt that feeding homemade food to your pets will dramatically improve their overall health. Additives found in commercial pet food make your pets vulnerable to many health problems that can be avoided by switching to a chemical-free, homemade diet. Feeding a daily diet of truly natural homemade food can help everything from allergies to kidney disease, arthritis and cancer.
Below are the Top Ten Reasons to Make the Switch for Your Pet:
1. Ability to control the quality of the ingredients
2. Increase longevity
3. Ability to avoid synthetic ingredients
4. Ability to avoid toxicity caused by preservatives
5. Avoid dyes and coloring agents
6. Maintain healthy weight-increase energy
7. Improved skin and coat
8. Avoid allergies
9.Improve dental health
10. Avoid common degenerative diseases (Arthritis, Kidney Disease, Cancer)
All of these benefits can be achieved with a minimum of effort and the results are so rewarding.
You CAN do this for your dog!